We are in this together.
Land Bank Preserves are open. We are fortunate that our public lands provide us the opportunity to take in fresh air while keeping our distance from others.
Stay healthy and please observe the following when recreating outdoors:
- Stay home if you feel sick!
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and other groups, including the parking lot.
- Avoid congregating in large groups.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Enjoy your hike.
Image Courtesy of National Park Service